Thursday, July 9, 2009

I was just sitting here thinking about how I was going to do section 6.0 the payload construction. I'm looking over the template and they are asking me to describe our plan to go from design to launch. I think in order for us to go to the design from launch, we have to go through hardware fabrication, calibrations, and testing. The fabrication parts, are assembling the electronic components to ensure that our electronic are going to operate during flight.
Also today, I did a prototype of our payload box. It came out pretty descent, but we our going to use it to collect data from the HOBO and freezer. I have to do some thermal calculations to get a better understanding of what kinds of temperature changes that the payload is going to encounter during flight.
In HAM today, we operated a net. I was cooler then i expected. We had all these old guys running around with note cards with crazy, silly, funny messages on them, that we had to repeat. I can omit every time someone came up to me with a note card I kind of got nervous. I don't no why, just was.

No comments:

Post a Comment