Friday, June 26, 2009

I hate this working in groups crap. My team members or so complicate when it comes down to hearing someone eslses ideas. Everytime i make a suggestion, somebody always have to go word for word with me, without even thinking about the suggestion I made. I have asked a question many times about, "How do you work with people that have two different points of view on things?". I am getting highly aggravated working with this group, I am trying to be a patient as possible, I even went to the extream of just let them do what they think is right. It gets crazy after that, because when I don't make any suggestions, they claim "I not helping". I have made many suggestions that could have saved us some red ink from Dr. Guzik's red pen, but no one really listen to their team member, just wants to do the work themselve, them complains.....What do I do? ( and talking to them doesn't help, bacause I tried.)

No comments:

Post a Comment